Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Staging your home can really increase your chances for a SOLD sign

SO many people think that they can sell their home just the way it is. I have heard people say "if the new buyers want to change something then they will have the capability to do so". Well here is what I want you to know. Buyers are looking for ideas- they want to walk into a house and say, "I want it just like this". They do not want to have to go around the house and make a list of things they would like to be fixed. Things such as gold light fixtures, wall paper, crazy colors, etc are all things that are, YES cosmetic but it seems to big of a project for some (I mean most) people.

I have used a great stager for the past year for all of my listings and she is a god send. She is able to see things that I do not. With both of us working together with my clients it seems that magic happens! With a little paint, re-arranging furniture and setting a stage for comfortable living- buyers seem to flock towards these homes.

Staging is only part of what I am able to provide to my sellers, but it certainly helps!

Let me know if you have any more questions~ or if you want to talk about selling your home!

XOXO

Go Realty Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment