Friday, March 11, 2011

What great people I have worked with in Ashley Forest

I got the great opportunity to list this home in my neighborhood of Ashley Forest. This is 1 Bonham Court, Durham NC 27703. It was a pleasure working with the seller and he kept a great home- no wonder it sold in less than a week. Below is what he has to say about working with me (couldn't get better than this!)

"Lindsay did an outstanding job as my realtor and was instrumental in quickly prepping, auditioning and selling my home in Durham. She regularly kept me abreast of key developments and decisions while I was going through the sales process. Lindsay maintains an extensive network of associates in the real estate industry so she is well informed and shares this knowledge with her clients. She consistently followed up with me to ensure I was not feeling lost in the process. Lindsay always took into consideration my needs as her client and working together to sell my home was a great experience!

Thanks again for all your assistance!"


Makes you want to work me now doesn't!


XOXO


Go Realty Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment